Tuesday 7 October 2008

Halloween and spooky goings on

It is only the beginning of October and I am already getting really excited about Halloween. I have been growing some giant pumpkins and will be carving these out into some spooky ghouls later on in the month. Any leftovers are sure to go down a treat as pumpkin soup!

I have found some absolutely beautiful childrens halloween costumes and these are now featured on the very front page of the website at Fairytale Fashions

There are some stunning witch costumes for the girls, a fabulous reversible wizard and bat costume for the boys and a great selection of animal costumes which are fun for older children and toddlers alike.

Whether you have a special Halloween party planned or will just be visiting your neighbours for trick and treat you are sure to find just what you are looking for.

Have fun!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hello and thank you for your lovely comment.
I am on holiday in Thailand at the moment and just popped in for quick look. When I get home I will get in contact again with you.
Cx